To the site of Dave Cain: experienced Composer, Performer, and Voice Actor. Do you have a project that needs a pulse-pounding musical score, voice over, or both? Perhaps you’re seeking a musician who can instantly perform any genre of music, or an actor who can take on any role either on or off camera? Don't worry, your search ends here with the Voice of Cain.
Composer 7 years
Percussionist 15 years
Guitarist 10 years
Performer 10 years
Voice Actor 3 years
- Integrated over 65 Songs into the game using a MIDI controller to simulate precise timing and pitch.
- Successfully and accurately replicated the exact words performed by artists in English, French, and German.
- Synced MIDI to audio wav files using Cakewalk Sonar 7.0 to allow the scoring system to work properly.
- Worked with the lead designer determining player roles during the game and also assisted in the lyric approval process.
- Worked with the lead programmer on understanding the process for adding songs to the Play Menu and determining the causes for errors that may occur.
- Provided post launch support, integrating multiple weeks’ worth of DLC content for the game.
Wrote reviews for major game releases.
Voice actor for animation and commercials.
Sound setup and recording for various Jacksonville University concert events.
Percussion for 2008 Production of “The Wiz”
Pit Musician for Jacksonville Film Festival, 2007
Unreal Engine (UDK)
- Trained for 7 years in music theory
- Composed 15 instrumental pieces in various styles
- Experienced Pop/Rock songwriter with 187 songs
- Four years of experience with multi-track recorders
- Voice Over Lessons with Phyllis Day: 2009
- Bang Zoom Voice Acting Workshop: 2008
- Acting and Diction Classes: 2006 – 2007